Jay Z’s new album has brought about main havoc on social media because it’s launch, as now it appears credibility is at stake.
Ace rapper, Modenine, is the most recent superstar to be caught within the Jay Z four.44 album fever sweeping via social media, as he simply referred to as Hova out on a observe on his new album, THE LIFE OF OJ saying the idea for his 2008 track MY SKIN IS BLACK, was stolen and used within the track.
This revelation after all received Nigerian act, Blackface excited as he took to social media to point out huge help for Modenine, however after all some customers on-line weren’t having it as they referred to as Modenine out, saying each he and Jay Z sampled somebody’s unique track.
- vickymonnY’all sampled a Nina Simone track. FOH ????
- 6barzThe track ain’t even initially you all’ Lmao mode eight.5 ???
- nuellsignatureBut it’s not initially yours is it?? You sampled Nina Simone track and also you’re calling out Jay Z for doing identical ?? Please take a number of sits
- did lower and be part of. ?
- pvrvdigm_shiftThe samples it’s identical nonetheless I don’t see any idea jacking right here… from Jay first verse the Final the rhythm model is clearly diff and so they had been each speaking about diff issues. Mode 9 verses was extra of a professional black oriented. It’s utterly diff from what Jay did. The one factor is the pattern which Mode9 most likely didn’t clear ?
- [email protected]_talia nope, take a look at his hash tag, he made reference to my pores and skin is black which isn’t initially his, whether or not he was enthusiastic about it or not, you may’t name out somebody for one thing that isn’t yours, see what occurred to phyno just lately, we(Nigerians) supported him considering I used to be his till the proprietor put us so as. There wasnt any idea stealing as he didn’t make reference to the beat or track itself.
For many who have listened to each songs, ideas?
The publish Both Of You Are Thieves – Fans Call Modenine’s Bullsh*t On Claims Jay Z Stole His Song appeared first on tooXclusive.